Thursday, June 30, 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette Review

Eyeshadow palettes are everywhere you look lately. So many new product launches from makeup companies include a new "Must Have" palette and quite frankly it leaves me a bit confused! Those of us who are on a budget (trying to be) need to be really decisive about which items we splurge and save on. I had ZERO intention of buying the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. . . and then I touched it.

WHAT?!?!








I had no idea! That palette is EVERYTHING! Splurge, baby, splurge!

Here are the basic details:


  • 14 shades
  • A mix of ultra-matte, satin, and metallic finishes
  • Neutral and berry tones
  • Cost: $42


In the video I talk about how I came across this beauty in the first place, and also share a sneak at a tutorial that will be coming up soon! Basically, I would grab this baby in a heartbeat! The only thing I didn't mention is that the shadows are really soft and can create some fall out if you don't tap your brush before applying and blending. Other than that, I call this a WIN!





No comments:

Post a Comment