Sunday, June 5, 2016

Adele: Always Flawless



Every single time I see Adele I am blown away by how beautiful she looks. She just does it right! Her new video for Send My Love (To Your New Lover) premiered during the Billboard Music Awards and I knew I had to do a makeup tutorial on her new look. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you try this look and share your pics with me on Instagram @thebeautybuzzwithkee.




Makeup:

Maybelline Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation
Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
L'Oreal Paris Brow Definer Stylist pencil
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Black Up Loose Powder
Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder in Soft Custard
H&M Beauty High Impact Eye Colour in Orange Ochre
Colour Pop Cosmetics Super Shock Shadow in Game Face
Colour Pop Cosmetics Super Shock Cheek (KaePop Collection) in Glo Up
MAC blushes in Blunt and Raizin
LORAC Pro Matte Eyeshadow palette: Corduroy
Rimmel London Magnifeyes duo pencil in 003 Queens of the Bronzed Age
elf Blush Palette in Dark
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW50
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in 4 Deep
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone
L'Oreal Paris Laquer Liner in Blackest Black
Ardell 110 Lashes
CoverGirl The Super Sizer mascara in Black
ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix in Chi Chi
Essence Cosmetics lipstick in 04 On the Catwalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment