Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Classic Black Eyeliner

Sometimes I sit at my makeup vanity *squeal* and open up the drawers thinking, "What shall I put on my face today?" It is hands down one of my favorite things about the morning. I love pulling out the products and figuring out what "look" I'm going to wear that day.

I love to experiment and try different makeup looks completely based on my mood and how I feel. However, some classic looks just don't go out of style!

Here's a classic black eyeliner look that you can pair with whatever lip color you like.



Makeup used in this video:

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder in Soft Custard
BlackUp Poudre Libre in PLI3
ELF Cosmetics Blush Palette in Dark
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Dark
LORAC Pro Matte Eyeshadow Palette
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Extra-Intense eyeliner in Carbon Black
MAC Eyeshadows in Print, Carbon, & Smut
Urban Decay Naked Palette (1st)
Maybelline New York The Falsies mascara
MAC ProLongwear lipliner in Bittersweet
MAC Lipstick in Creme in Your Coffee
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 06

No comments:

Post a Comment