Thursday, March 31, 2016

100 Buzzes!

I began my YouTube channel 3 years ago, took a break for awhile and have been back at it for the last year. Suddenly, I looked up and saw that I was about to record my 100th video!

Wow!

That happened quickly! I spent some time thinking about how I wanted to celebrate and even got some great ideas for future videos from my nieces and nephews. *Thanks guys!

Finally, I decided to do what I do best. . . shop for makeup! However, this time it is not to keep but to give away. . .to you!

I appreciate all of you who watch my videos, follow me on social media, and read my blog. My way of thanking you and growing our little community is to do a giveaway!


 Below you will see all of the items that are included in the giveaway, but in order to enter, you have to watch the video and go to the description box below the video. *If you can't find it, there is a little down arrow below the video next to the title. Click on it and the description box will open up.












Watch the video below to see how to enter!


I can't wait to chat with you all on YouTube and Instagram. Tweet me, too! Good luck guys!

Love,
Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment