Sunday, October 4, 2015

When Laziness Takes Over

I've decided that I want to be more committed to writing blog posts. Don't get me wrong, I love beauty and sharing new things with you, but sometimes I get stuck.

Here's my thinking:

I'm going to try to share some of my thoughts on beauty each day even if I don't have photos to add to it or a beautifully written blog post to make.

So here's today:

I finally posted a new video this morning but what is most frustrating is that I have had this video edited and ready to upload for TWO WEEKS! I've just literally been so busy and exhausted that the thought of sitting in front of the screen while YouTube slowly processes my video was enough to make me go, "Ummmm. . . . later!"


I went to Target yesterday and picked up some things I needed like moisturizer, and some things I didn't need but got really excited about like nail polish, lip gloss, and mascara. Oops!

I'm hoping to get a little less lazy later today and film a haul, but right now I've been incredibly productive cleaning my kitchen and catching up on the TV shows I missed this week. So. . . . we'll see what happens!

Hope you all are having a lovely Sunday and I'll report back tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment