Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back-To-School Videos on the Way

Back-to-School season can bring on a lot of emotions for parents, students, and educators alike. As a teacher, I tend to have mixed feelings. I'm excited to start a new school year with a new group of students, but I'm also mourning the impending loss of summer vacation. The BEST possible part of all of this, however, is the shopping!

I love an excuse to purchase new items in the spirit of a new beginning. *No pun intended, as I watch reruns of RHONY. If you watch, then you totally know what I'm talking about.* But truly, school supplies make me so happy, and of course, I'm able to find a reason to get some back-to-school beauty items. I have a few videos that will be coming your way in the next few weeks surrounding back-to-school. Get ready. . .they're coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment