Saturday, August 1, 2015

Lazy Days Are Rarely Anything But

I've always been a bit of a homebody, and during the year a day off from work is my favorite excuse to lay around at home ALL DAY LONG. My favorite activities include:

  • Watching TV
  • Watching movies
  • Cooking yummy food
  • Ordering take out
  • Painting my nails
  • Writing blog posts
  • Brainstorming video ideas
  • Filming YouTube videos
  • Reading books
Now that I think about it, looking at that list makes me feel slightly tired. I've found that a day off tends to turn into, "How many things can I get done here at home before the sun goes down and it's "acceptable" to sit on the couch and watch primetime TV shows?" 

This past week I've barely left home and I'm positively EXHAUSTED from all the work I've done! If you follow me on Snapchat or Twitter, you know that I have been trying to clean my closet for weeks. I've finally done it. . .along with every other area of my home. 

Bedroom? Check!
Living room? Check!
Closet? Check!
Bathroom? Check!
Kitchen? Check!

How exciting! And how exhausting! Unfortunately that means I've fallen quite behind on my blog posting and video uploading. Sorry! 

Well, here's a new post AND a new video for you! By the way. . .how is it August already???


No comments:

Post a Comment