Saturday, June 13, 2015

When Your YouTube Video is Too Long. . .

Editing videos is quite a process. Sometimes I have over an hour of footage, because let's be real, I'm a talker! I can usually get that footage down to about 12 minutes or less, but not this week! My tutorial using the L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude 2 was so long I had to break it up into two parts. If you haven't seen part one yet, you can watch it below:


I did a full review on this palette here on the blog and spoke about it a couple times in the video, but then you didn't get to see how I pulled the rest of the look together. There's no need to worry, I've got you covered! Here is part two, where I show you how to finish up the look with the skin, cheeks, and lips.






Don't be a stranger! Follow me on Instagram and Facebook @thebeautybuzzwithkee & Twitter and Snapchat @buzzwithkee.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment