Monday, June 15, 2015

The Game-Changing Mascara Duo


Sometimes you happen upon something completely by accident and that is what happened to me recently. Last week I was playing around with my makeup, as usual, and I needed to put mascara on. I already had mascara on earlier in the day, so instead of taking it off, I just layered the new one on top. Whoa, buddy!

Mega lashes, activate!


It wasn't until that moment that I realized I could, in fact, love the Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara. Originally I was turned off from it because the mascara wand has bristles that look really pokey! Each time I tried it, I was afraid I would poke my eyeball because my lashes aren't that long but the bristles are.



It was that particular day that I revealed the trick!

By applying a coat of a different mascara first, it gave my lashes more length, giving the Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara more lash to grab onto. So, what is this first mascara I speak of?

CoverGirl The Super Sizer


This mascara is impressive all by itself. It gives the lashes a thicker look at the root and on me it provides a naturally elongated lash. Nothing too dramatic, but a noticeable difference! The brush is really unique, being more straight rather than round.


All in all, these two mascaras need each other! Neither one is as impactful as it could be without the other. Additionally, neither one looks as great in a different mascara combo. Trust me, I've tried! 

Which mascaras are game-changing for YOU? Tweet me @buzzwithkee or share your Instagram photos @thebeautybuzzwithkee

No comments:

Post a Comment