Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Video Wrap Up

I love YouTube! I first got into watching YouTube videos about 5 years ago (has it really been that long?!) when I stumbled upon a Kandee Johnson video. I then spent the next few hours watching all of her videos. Over the years I have found many other YouTubers I love and watch constantly. And now, not only do I love watching YouTube videos, I make them too!

Sometimes life gets a little busy and I fall behind on some of the videos in my subscription box. "It would be so great if all of the videos I missed were consolidated into one place," I thought to myself. Which is how I got the idea to do a monthly wrap up for you all!

Below you will find all of the videos I have posted in the month of April. Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment