Monday, April 27, 2015

What to Wear for Spring & Summer


Spring and summer are my favorite times to explore lip color. Winter can leave my lips feeling dry and when that happens nothing looks good on them.  So after a little moisture and recovery I'm ready!  A little bit of sunshine is all it takes to get me digging through my lip color collection endlessly trying on different combinations. What I did was put together 5 different lip color combinations that are perfect for spring and summer.

Lip Combo #1

Sephora Nano Lip Pencil in 15 Royal Rose
MAC Lipstick in Modesty
Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Rose Quartz
MAC Lipglass in Please Me




Lip Combo #2

MAC Lipliner in Cork
MAC Lipstick in Ravishing
MAC Lipglass in PRRR




Lip Combo #3

MAC Lipliner in Cork
MAC Lipstick in Creme in Your Coffee




Lip Combo #4

MAC Lipliner in Beet
MAC Lipstick in Fusion Pink



Lip Combo #5

NYX Lipliner in 804 Cabaret
NYX Lipliner in 836 Bloom
MAC Lipstick in All Fired Up




Lipcare Products






 Enough reading, just watch to see how it's done!
















No comments:

Post a Comment