Thursday, April 23, 2015

Figuring Out Your Makeup Routine

One of my favorite things about makeup is that it all washes off at the end of the day. You can transform yourself into whatever version of yourself you wish to be, never losing your natural self. Your features won't change because you decide to contour with powder, glue on some lashes, or swipe on some lipstick.

I don't remember a time when I had a "Makeup Routine." I've always worn whatever I felt in the mood for that very moment. From time to time I would happen upon a certain look that I loved and would repeat it maybe once before moving on to something else. But after that I'd go back to switching it up each day.

Last week I wore the same makeup look three days in a row! The only reason it wasn't four was because I didn't wear any makeup that fourth day. So, as I sit here, wearing the same makeup look again here's how to do it!



Makeup in this video:

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour foundation in 111 Soft Sable
Maybelline New York Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation in 355 Coconut
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel and Amande
MAC Blot Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
MAC Powersurge Eyeliner in Orpheus
Maybelline New York The Rocket mascara in Blackest Black
MAC Blush in Ablaze *discontinued
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
NYX Lipliner in 804 Cabaret
NYX Lipliner in 836 Bloom
MAC Lipstick in All Fired Up


Tools:

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Powder Brush
MAC 129 Brush
Sephora Lash Curler
MAC 231 Brush

What is your makeup routine? Tweet me @buzzwithkee, Instagram @thebeautybuzzwithkee, or post on my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment