Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Get Ready for Spring





I am more than ready for Spring! Thanks to Daylight Saving Time providing our extra hour back, we currently have sunlight until about 7 pm.

7:00 PM!!!

What a wonder! I'm on my way to Washington DC soon and I'm expecting cherry blossoms, shopping, lots of coffee shop visits, and a visit to Baked & Wired for a Flap jack cupcake. You don't know about it? Words can try to describe, but I promise they do not do it justice! Yummy!

In the spirit of Spring, I thought it time to give you a peek into my version of "Spring Cleaning" or as I like to think of it, "I'm Sick of This Crappy Cold Weather so Bring On the Bright Colors and FORCE Spring to Make an Appearance".

Make sure you share your Spring Updates with me via Twitter and Instagram using #springwithkee.

Happy Early Spring everyone!







Nail polish in this video:

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Skylight 147
Essie in Ballet Slippers (this requires 3 coats to look opaque)
*To make the light blue, I used one coat of Skylight and two coats of Ballet Slippers.*
OPI Topcoat

Makeup in this video:

Maybelline New York Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation in Coconut 355
L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in Medium/Deep N6-7-8
MAC Fix +
MAC Blot Pressed Powder in Deep Dark
MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
MAC Eyeshadows in Sushi Flower, Freshwater
Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze 003
L'Oreal Paris Silkissime Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black
L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor in Brunette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in CB07 Red Cheeks
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 15 True Love

Tools:

MAC 217 Brush
MAC 266 Brush
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Powder Brush
Sephora Lash Curler

No comments:

Post a Comment