Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rocking Bold Color

My recreation of the look

I don't often get to use big bold eye color and when I do there's this place inside my heart that says, "YES!!!!!!!!" I think color can be intimidating for many of us out there. No one wants to look "crazy" or unnatural. You have to have a lot of confidence to rock some major color like the women in this photo below. I was so inspired when I saw this that I knew I had to try to recreate the look. The filming of this video took over an hour! It was a combination of me being incredibly chatty and the look requiring a lot of steps. I did a fast forward for you so that you could simply "watch the magic happen."

Enjoy!
Photo from www.ayekoto.com/obib posted on Facebook
Makeup in this video:


MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
MAC Eyeshadows in Satellite Dreams, Clarity, Deep Truth, Carbon, and Shroom
L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
L'Oreal Paris Infallible The Super Slim liquid liner in Black
Maybelline New York The Falsies mascara in Black Drama
Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream in Deep ***MYSTERY PRODUCT!***
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 and NW50
MAC Prep and Prime Translucent Powder
MAC Blushes in Blunt, Devil (Pro color), and Sweet as Cocoa
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
MAC Lip Pencil in Plum
Rimmel London by Kate Lipstick in 08
MAC Lipglass in Please Me
Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Rose Sugar
Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in 301 Galaxy
MAC Lip Pencil in Vino


Tools:


MAC 242 Brush
MAC 266 Brush
MAC 239 Brush
MAC 217 Brush
MAC 214, 219, 209
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush
MAC 129 Brush

Sephora Lash Curler

No comments:

Post a Comment