In college my girlfriends and I used to call Valentine's Day Singles Awareness Day. Mostly because it was a day that pointed out that you are ALONE! But I realized awhile ago that there is a difference between being by yourself and feeling lonely.
*Quite honestly I realized it when I heard this Lenny Kravitz song. Enjoy a quick funky dance break!
No matter what you call it, you should spend the day treating yourself and spending it doing something fun just for you. Also, no matter what you're feeling you deserve to look fabulous!
So here is what you'll need:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Eyeshadows:
- Sushi Flower
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black ***More on this gem coming soon!***
- Maybelline New York Master Drama by EyeStudio eyeliner in Vibrant Violet
- L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- MAC Blush in Raizin
- Maybelline New York Color Whisper in Cherry on Top 500
- MAC Lipliner in Half-Red
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche le Gloss in Nude Illusion 164
That's The Buzz!!!