Monday, February 25, 2013

Do YOU watch The Vampire Diaries???


If not, you ABSOLUTELY need to! It's so amazing. It is a story around Elena Gilbert a teenager living in Mystic Falls, VA. Her parents died in a car accident that she survived. She has a younger brother Jeremy and one day she meets Stefan Salvatore (a vampire!) and eventually meets his handsome (aka smoking hot!) brother Damon. Damon is a bit of a "bad boy", what with the lack of caring about human life. . . . or is he???

I won't say more, you have to watch it! It is currently in its 4th season, and you can watch it on the CW online here.


So, now that you have the rundown here's the fun!

I wanted to do create a makeup tutorial for The Vampire Diaries. So I asked myself, "If I were on this show (a vampire), how would I want to look?"
My answer: "Powerful, gorgeous, and approachable" (How else would I lure people in so I could eat them???)

Here are the products I used. There's no need to use the exact same products. These are more so guidelines so you can find something similar if you'd like to recreate the look.

Eyes:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
  • MAC eyeshadows in Meadow and Sketch
  • L'Oreal Paris Infallible eyeshadow in Continuous Cocoa
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
  • L'Oreal Paris 12HR Infallible THE SUPER SLIM liquid eyeliner in Black
  • Rimmel London Scandleyes Mascara in Extreme Black
  • Maybelline New York Mega Plush Mascara in Blackest Black
Skin:
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
  • L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer
  • MAC Blush in Blunt & MAC eyeshadow in Embark (blended together for contouring)
Lips:
  • MAC lipliner in Cork and Beet
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 107
Here's the video. Enjoy!

 That's The Buzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment