Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cover Girl: First Impressions


I haven't tried Cover Girl products in years but the other day I came across a coupon for Cover Girl products and thought this would be a good time to check out what's new.

The newest product that caught my eye was the LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm.


I chose the color Berry Twist and was really excited to try it out! I'm already a huge fan of Clinique Chubby Sticks and this looked like a similar product that was less than half the price. How could I resist???

This is how it physically compares to the Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry.

Here are some basic stats:

  • It is quoted to provide, "sheer color, soft shine."
  • Currently values at drugstores (I got mine at Walmart) for under $7.00 (even less with a coupon!)
  • Odorless
To see more of the colors and learn more about the product click here.

For my first impression, watch the video:



That's The Buzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment