Friday, January 4, 2013

Shower Time

Why is it that when showering before work it never seems long enough yet when on vacation showers seem to be an inconvenience? (Or is that just my own personal problem?) All in all, when there's nothing but time I love a good shower! Baths. . . . well I have some issue with those as well. In the summer it feels weird (and HOT!) to sit in a hot bath when all I want is a refreshing cool shower, yet in the winter a hot bath always seems to cool too quickly leaving me desperate to get out and into multiple layers of warm clothes.

This is very similar to my season envy: wanting winter in the summer and summer in the winter. However, I really love my bath and shower products. One of the few errands I really enjoy is buying shower stuff.

Normally I like to post photos of the products I'm going to talk about, but I don't want to ruin the surprise! So instead I will begin with the video and look below for detailed info.




Featured products:
  • Dove bar soap (White or Unscented)
    • About $8.00 for 8 bars found here
  • Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish
    • $18.00 found here
    • To read about the body scrub I mention in the video, click here
  • Bic Silky Touch Razors (10 pack)
    • Found at Walmart, in the video I say it's about 2 bucks, and I can't remember exactly. At Walmart.com its listed as $5.28 but I am certain I've never spent that much in store.
  • Gillette Satin Care shave gel
    • Between $2 and $3, found here, and this is the scent I was talking about!
  • The Body Shop Exfoliating Skin Towel (the body polisher I talked about)
  • Caress Silkening Body Wash
    • About $2.50, but you can purchase in a 2 pack here
I put links so that if you want to purchase online, you can. I personally like to look at products online and buy them in-store so that I know what I'm looking for when I go out shopping. Plus I don't like paying for shipping and most times when I need to replenish something I only need one or two things at a time. Either way, you have access to what you're looking for if you'd like to purchase any of these products. Enjoy!

That's The Buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment