Friday, December 28, 2012

It's your birthday?!?!

Not quite. . .

But it is about that time. Time to start trying out makeup looks, that is!


Here is my first of many trials for what will be on my face the night I turn 28! I'm also thinking about wearing past party dresses and revisiting former makeup looks, but we'll see about that.

 



Here is what I used:
For the eyes:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
  • MAC eyeshadows in: Paradisco, Freshwater, Deep Truth, Blackberry, Satellite Dreams, Quarry and Carbon
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
  • Maybelline Master Studio Eyeliner in Vibrant Violet
  • L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Extreme Black
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Blackest Black
For the cheeks:
  • MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Feeling
For the lips:
  • Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Quenched
  • MAC lip pencil in Cork
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Rose
  • MAC Plushglass in Fulfilled
I hope you all enjoy the video and check back for more soon!

That's The Buzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment