Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone had a safe, joyous Christmas spent with loved ones. I had such a lovely Christmas day. Christmas brunch at my grandparents, cooking and cleaning with my parents, a nice walk with my dad and Christmas dinner and opening presents with all the family (and the little muffins! my nephews and nieces)

It was filled with love and fun! For the first time in awhile it also felt relaxed. There was no rushing around to get food on the table, everyone enjoyed each moment.

I  loved watching my family members open their presents and hug and kiss each other in appreciation.

For me, the holiday doesn't end when 12:00 am December 26 rolls around! The day after Christmas is just as fun! Right now I'm spending time with family watching TV after having yummy breakfast together. There are still presents to crack open and try out, gift cards to use in the upcoming weeks, and leftovers to eat tonight. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment