Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm no twin. . . but I'll makeup like one!

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are talented, gorgeous, and have a very distinct look. For my birthday makeup I'm looking for something special, a little sophisticated maybe, a little playful maybe. . . who knows! This is why I'm trying out several looks before the big day. Comment below if you have an opinion on what look you think I should wear!

Photo Credit: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images from http://www.wetpaint.com
While enjoying some makeup tutorials on YouTube last night I came across this video from Pixiwoo and was instantly inspired to try it myself!

Here is the "inspiration video":


Now here is my take on the look:



I really loved this look, and I'm glad I made it darker at the end.  Here are the products that I used:

Eyes:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline 24 Hr Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
  • MAC Eyeshadows: Corduroy, Embark, Cork, Quarry, Carbon
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
  • MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in Molasses
  • L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Continuous Cocoa
  • Maybelline Mega Plush mascara in Blackest Black
Cheeks:
  • MAC Powder Blush in Desert Rose
  • *not mentioned in the video* MAC Powder Blush in Blunt (as a contour)
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark
Lips:
  • Mary Kay Lip Liner in Dusty Rose
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color UltraLight Gloss in Sparkling Shell
I really hope you enjoy this look and comment below on what look you prefer; Look #1 or Look #2.


Look # 1
Look #2


Look #1 on the left side, Look #2 on the right


Look #2 completed

That's The Buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment