Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Buzzing Beauty Gifts! Day 1


I can't begin to tell you how much I love the energy at the stores during Christmas time. I don't mean the mean people who drive like maniacs in the parking lot, or the people who bump into you as you're walking from store to store.

I love the twinkling lights, the ringing of bells outside the entrances for Salvation Army donations, Santa everywhere. . . it's magical! Don't get me wrong, I understand the true meaning of Christmas, but I also thoroughly enjoy the commercial aspects of it.

In my family we hang stockings but we don't fill them. I think we did a few times growing up, but for the most part my grandfather handles the stocking stuffers for EVERYONE in our family. (I know, he's a rockstar. . . gotta love him!) They are extra-large gift bags filled with all kinds of necessities like flashlights, perfume, de-icer (for car windows in the winter), pocket size tissue packs and much more.

With that being said, I've never received the kind of beauty busting extravaganza stocking I've always secretly dreamed of. Over the next 12 days I will post a new idea for the perfect stocking stuffer or gift (your choice) for the beauty lover on your shopping list.

My nieces aren't old enough yet to receive such a gem, but if they were, this is what I would put inside.

"On the first day of shopping The Buzz gave to me. . ."




The OPI "stuff my stocking" nail polish set from ULTA!

This set provides three colors and a rapid dry top coat. It's a beautiful set, perfect for OPI nail polish lovers as well as those new to OPI.

I love OPI nail polish. They offer a wide range of gorgeous colors and the polish lasts.

That's The Buzz! Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of buzzing beauty gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment