Friday, December 7, 2012

Bronzed in the Winter

What's the buzz this week???

It's makeup tutorial time!

There are so many rules and trends that people follow when doing makeup, but I'm not really into that, with clothes or makeup. For the exception of shoes and coats all of my clothes stay in my closet. . . and all of my makeup stays in my makeup bag. I like to mix and match based on my mood. So with that being said, here is a bronzed smokey look for you. I hope you enjoy it!




Here is the product information for what I used for this look. Feel free to use whatever comparable colors you have in your collection to replicate this look. Also, if you changed up the look let me know how! Comment below.



Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • MAC eyeshadows: Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Carbon
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bold Gold
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette: Buck, Hustle, Darkhorse
  • MAC Fluidline: Blacktrack
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara: Blackest Black

Cheeks:
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: New Vegas
  • MAC Pro Blush: Devil 

Lips:
  • Bobbi Brown Lipliner: Cocoa Berry
  • L'Oreal Paris 24hr Infallible Lipcolor: #735
  • Estee Lauder High Gloss: Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment