Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Back-to-School: Girl Next Door

I've officially been back at school for inservice (teacher prep and meetings before the students arrive next week) and I'm beat! Every single year I have this rush of adrenaline and excitement for starting a new year that carries me through the first 1-3 days. This time I petered out after 1.75 days. Done. Tired. Feeling like Lucille Ball from I Love Lucy after the umpteenth take of the Vitameatavegamin commercial. "Do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?"

"Well. . . Are you?!"

All of this means that I have less time and energy for my beautiful bold red lip. Which takes me to the perfect fast and easy look: The Girl Next Door or as I like to call it, "The I Woke Up Like This. . .But I Didn't. . .But Man if I Could?!" This is the second makeup tutorial from my Back-to-School series and there are still two more videos to come! Comment below and let me know how your back-to-school is going.



Makeup in this video:


Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder in Soft Custard
L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Pencil
Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop 
Milani Baked Blush in Bella Rosa
MAC ProLongwear Lip Pencil in Bittersweet
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection Lipstick in 47
Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Beso

No comments:

Post a Comment