Thursday, February 12, 2015

Drugstore Problems: The Struggle is REAL

I know that this may not apply to some of you, and that's okay. We live in a lovely world where there are people of so many different gorgeous skin tones and I love them all! It's one of the reasons I am a makeup artist. When I look at my YouTube Subscription list, there are so many different YouTubers that I follow and it is because what works for me personally is not going to work for each and every client I work on. What works for my best friend will not work for my coworker. I love seeing people try different products and even more, I like seeing people try the same product and noticing how it looks different on each. The variety in the YouTubers I subscribe to speak volumes about my desire to meet all of my clients' needs.

However. . .

Some of us struggle with a very real problem: finding our correct shade of foundation and concealer. *Especially at the drugstore!



I was at Target last weekend trying to locate the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation when I thought I had found the shade that would work for me.


It is always so confusing to find the correct shade of foundation or concealer in the drugstore because it appears one way when you look through a glass bottle and completely different when you open it. By now there should be a tester setup in all drugstores so that you can purchase with confidence!

Is this right?!


Unfortunately, that does not exist. . .yet. So with that, I leave you this video!



No comments:

Post a Comment