Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Love that Lipcolor!

I rarely have a plan when I do my makeup. I've always been like that. Clearly, the goal is to enhance my features, look better, and feel confident. However, beyond that, the most I may have in mind is which feature I want to focus on.

  • Eyes?
  • Lips?
  • Skin?
Well, in this video it is all about the LIPS!

Winged liner? Check!

Cream blush? Check!

Bold Lip? Check!

Watch the tutorial?

. . . . well? What are you waiting for?



Makeup in this video:

Maybelline New York Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation in 95 Coconut
L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Foundation in N7-8 Classic Tan/Cappuccino
NYX HD Concealer in CW08 Nutmeg
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
MAC Blot Powder Pressed in Deep Dark
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in CB07 Red Cheeks
MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
Sephora Makeup Academy Palette (names unavailable)
L'Oreal Paris Infallible The Super Slim liquid liner in Black
Maybelline New York The Falsies mascara in Black Drama
Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Luxembourg
MAC Lip Pencil in Vino

Tools:

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
MAC 266 Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush
MAC 188 Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
EcoTools angle brush
Sephora Lash Curler

No comments:

Post a Comment