There are so many hashtags and Instagram posts about what people eat and I find it really inspirational.
At times though, it just makes me hungry! So. . . I'm going to warn you ahead of time:
This post is all about food!
|Baked Macaroni & Cheese. . . yum!|
|Sweet Italian Sausage, Ricotta & Sundried Tomato Frittata|
|Teriyaki Salmon with Roasted Brussel Sprouts|
I made a little cooking video for you the other day on what I am currently referring to as, "The Best Saturday in a Long Time" and I hope you enjoy it.
|Pasta dinner with "semi-homemade" sauce|
Here is the ingredient list for my Pasta Sauce (semi-homemade) and Quick Garlic Bread.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium size onion- chopped
- 2 cloves garlic- chopped
- sea salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- crushed red pepper flake (to taste)
- Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute (to taste)
- Italian Seasoning (to taste)
- ***Seasoning is "to taste" because everyone has their own preferences and I don't measure it***
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 jars of sauce (whatever you like) I'm using a combination of Trader Joe's Traditional Marinara and Francesco Rinaldi Tomato, Garlic & Onion
I used Ronzoni Garden Delight Fettucine but you can use whatever pasta you like. :)
- 1/2 small loaf of French bread *Target's Market Pantry French Bread is really good!
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- dash of salt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- dash of Italian Seasoning
Let me know if you want videos or recipes for any of the other photos I posted. Happy eating!