Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 10 (late) of Beauty Buzzing Gifts and a YouTube review!

I have used L'Oreal Paris mascaras for years and LOVE THEM! I can't remember the last time I tried one and felt anything but adoration. A perfect stocking stuffer is mascara! Even the most low-maintenance girl can appreciate the power of a few swipes of great mascara!

Here's a two-for-one special!

I have tried the Original Telescopic mascara but the Carbon Black Telescopic is the richest and darkest version of that formula.
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black
Get ready, though. . .it gets BETTER!
"DRUM ROLL, please. . . . . . . . . "

"Ta daaaaaaaa!"

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions
 This is AMAZING! (I found it at Kmart) No need for me to elaborate. . . just watch and see!




Before

After

Check out the results for yourself! The eye on the right has Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express Mascara, which is what I compared it to (my current favorite) with the NEW L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara on the left. 


That's The Buzz! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering, how much was the mascara, and what lip gloss color are you wearing ? Thx !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it at Kmart for $9.95! Surprisingly I haven't seen it anywhere else yet (including the L'Oreal Paris website, which is why I didn't include the link) so hopefully it will be in more stores soon! The gloss I'm wearing is the Colour Riche Le Gloss in #164 Nude Illusion, also by L'Oreal Paris and I found it at Ulta, but they sell it at WalMart and other drugstores as well.

    Thanks for your questions!

    ReplyDelete