Monday, November 16, 2015

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

For many of you who watch YouTube on a regular basis (points to herself) you will know how exciting your Subscription box gets come December 1st. Those of you who are not avid YouTube watchers are probably wondering what I am talking about. I'll tell you. . .




VLOGMAS!!!

Vlogmas is that special time of year when some YouTubers who vlog (film themselves throughout their day) make the 25 day commitment to vlog every day in December leading up to Christmas. And guess who is doing Vlogmas this year. . .








ME!



I know, I know. You're probably thinking, "She doesn't do daily or weekly vlogs now! How is she just going to up and begin vlogging for Vlogmas?"

I'll tell you. I am going to practice vlogging for the next couple weeks and post those first 2-3 videos for you in preparation for the big show. I still haven't worked out if I will upload everyday, every few days, or each week, but I will vlog every single day of December. Those of you who are planning on seeing me in December, you should get ready right now for the possibility of seeing me walking around holding a camera up in public places. And if you don't want to be in the vlog, no problem! I'll make sure to ask you first. 

I hope you're as excited as I am. 

Christmas is coming! I know, I know. Let's do Thanksgiving first.

Thanksgiving is coming!  :)



P.S. Here are a few videos you may have missed that can keep you busy in the meantime.












No comments:

Post a Comment