Monday, March 23, 2015

Refresh with a New Scent

I love perfume. The sense of smell can be so powerful and nostalgic. There are certain scents that draw me in every time. Men's cologne. . .heaven! It makes me think of my dad dressed up in a suit ready to go to church or a nice event with my mom. My second grade teacher wore such distinctive perfume that I recognized it while at the mall when I was 20. Sure enough, there she was right behind me! The smell of peaches always makes me think of my aunt because when I was a little girl she always had these beautiful peach bath products and the best vanity!

I change my perfume around quite a bit. I like a variety of fragrances and find that different perfumes can set the tone for the entire day. I was at Anthropologie last week (if you follow me on Instagram, you'll see a pattern) and happened upon a perfume that sparked a sense of nostalgia. I couldn't figure out what it was. Finally, it dawned on me that it smelled like something I already have! No need to purchase something I already have. But then I found this treasure. . .

Time to Wander
It smells fresh and has a peppery note to it I can't describe. I'm not someone who is able to discern the difference between all of the elements that go into fragrances. I do, however, know what I like when I smell it!

$28.00 and worth every penny!

It may be the "Twilight Patchouli" that gets me. Either way, it invigorates me and makes me feel excited for Spring. It also gives me what I have been in need of the entire winter. . . hope for fun times with friends outside in the sunshine.


What fragrances are YOU loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment