Saturday, December 1, 2012

What's The Buzz all about?


Here at The Beauty Buzz with Kee (or "The Buzz" as I like to call it) you'll find YouTube tutorials, product reviews and all things fun! One of my favorite things about the world of beauty is that there is so much to see, admire, and explore! There are so many products and it never gets old! Most women spend a sizeable chunk of money on beauty products a year. I am definitely one of them. One of my favorite things to do is buy new beauty products. By that I don't just mean new products on the market, but also replacements. A brand new tube of mascara, a lipbalm that hasn't been swiped yet, unscrewing the pump on a new bottle of lotion. . . YAY! I love it! Does anyone else feel the same way? There are new products coming out every day and I'm not sure I can keep up with them. But I sure am going to try!

What are some of your favorite products? Products you don't want to live without? Let's start a Buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment